Noise Complaints

Noise Complaints

As a part of being a good neighbor, we strive to make sure our communications between the local community and the base are as solid and open as can be. 

If you have a noise complaint you can complete a noise complaint form or contact the 185th Air Refueling Wing Public Affairs office at 712-233-0732.  Email the 185th Public Affairs office: 185.ARW.PA.Public.Affairs@us.af.mil .

Please include as much detail about the incident as possible. Please note the time of incident; if the noise involves aircraft, include the number of aircraft involved and direction aircraft were flying. Also include the location of incident and description of aircraft (color, markings, number of engines, size, etc.).

External Links Disclaimer

The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the 185th Air Refueling Wing, the Iowa Air National Guard, the United States Air Force or the Department of Defense of the external website, or information, products, or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Services/Morale Welfare and Recreation (MWR) sites, the United States Air Force does not exercise editorial control over the information users may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of the website.