HomeNewsPhotos

Photos

Mustangs
Two P-51 fighter aircraft assigned to the 174th Fighter Squadron, Iowa National Guard take off at the airport in Sioux City, Iowa in the spring of 1948. The Mustangs were the first aircraft assigned to the newly organized air arm of the Iowa National Guard when it was first organized in 1946. 185th ARW Photo/ Released

Download Image: Full Size (1.46 MB)
Tags:
Photo by:  |  VIRIN: 480501-Z-AB938-001.jpg